Aladins cave

Those pics are from a place long gone wich I by a strange coinsidence found when my old BSA stopped at a road junction, this caused by a dead magneto. This old guy came over and said to me; "there aint many guys out on those old bikes no more".
When I told him I wasnt resting for pleasure but lacked spark he replied "we will be able to fix that if you push your bike over to my place".
Check out them fotos from "his place".



There where many rows like this, but this beeing pre digital camera times, I only took those few images.



The "old man" had to use ladders to get to his top shelves.



Here the boss is posing, these bikes and parts where collected trough two generations as running a small motorcycle shop. I dont think there where ever thrown anything.



The word
"labyrint" gets a meaning in here.






Bikes where hanging from the ceiling.



Motors, motors, motors.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

top