Never Is Always Forever

As I entered the garage my mouth began to feel weird, as if it was full of cat hair, I felt certain it was in my throath and lungs too, but I couldn't do anything about it. My spine was blazing out of control and out came enormous pallid wings with sharp silhouettes of two-edged swords, as the children of Israel rotaded my horizons. I’m the first and the last, alive and dead, living forever and never born. The three columns of self, space and time merged as one. No more separation of self and what’s not the self, personal identity and all of existence became one and the same. No past, present and no future, timeless entrapment, the now of eternity, the never of always.

At times when time slows way down I get concerned regarding my breathing, it kinda feels like I’m possibly dead. This is because when time slows down so dramatically it seems to be hours in-between each individual breath and heartbeat, or at least that's how I experience it...
Before I left the room I did an article about my friend Matte Hedenstrand’s Flathead Chop for DicE Magazine and when I spoke my voice were as many stormy waters and my eyes were like gas clouds with blueberry jam spilled in the middle.

In my melting hands were the keys to all hell and death, to all heavens and to all life as Ephesus, Smyrna, Pergamus, Thyatira and the children of Israel waved me goodbye and hello. I need to go now I said, but I'll be back in time for the next DicE Magazine. One is none, none is one and one is everyone.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

top