The Interpreter

A while back I had this dream I just can’t get out of my head, it was Sugar Bear singing “Give Me Hope Joanna” by Eddy Grant, but Eddy wasn’t in the band, Björn Ulvaeus was but he didn’t play the guitar, he didn't play anything, he just sat on what looked to be a giant marmalade snowflake together with Emilio Estevez and Rhavi Shankar.

...And we were all located at the bottom of the ocean in this divine grandiose Indian restaurant.

Now the weird part is that I remember having a Chicken Tikka and not a Lamb Yogurt Mint Coriander like always.


Since I’ve never been into dream interpreting this one really left me wondering, so if you can detect a pattern here or if you’re able to interpret the hidden symbolism of what it really was that made me pick the Chicken please let me know, ok?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

top