POORLY KLE - What progress?

Since the last instalment, I have managed to clean up all of the parts, replace the camshafts and followers, fit the new rectifier, regulator and solenoid and clean years of "white fur" from the alloy. I also had a new black vinyl cover fitted to the replacement seat (Not quite so garish as the original pink item). But then winter kicked in and I lost the incentive to work in a sub-zero garage. Then today, I was looking through some old documents and photographs and came across this original 1991 brochure for the old KLE, with a photograph of my own bike taken on Cold Fell about 5 years ago... I suddenly felt a pang of guilt and a need to get the old gal running again. There's a tank to respray, some plastics to clean up and there's still that front brake to get working again.
...and this is my bike, looking all clean and tidy on Cold Fell in 2005
So, guess what I'll be doing tomorrow?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

top