41 FLTT - Exhaustion

Crude but effective






Getting there! (see "41 FLTT Exhausting" post)





Done and suitable for mounting...









Needed a Squash pipe...found a donor










Made things right with a suitable replacement








Back to the exhaustion...had to grind out the mess they left in the WHY?! pipe. Time wasted! Just make it right!!!! Then I had to find an original chrome squash pipe. I found some nice crusty ones in great shape and had to swap one out the one on my other 41 Knuck...it had usable chrome. I replaced it with a crusty silver painted one and it blends right in...

Now I have all the pipes ready to go... but I need suitable (I think that's the third time I used "suitable" in this post...oops that's four) clamps and bolts...I hate building clean bikes!







0 comments:

Post a Comment

top