JUST BECAUSE...

... I like 'em. Found a new blog tonight crammed full of pictures of motorcycles. I've uploaded a few of them here for no other reason that I like them. If you want to see more of the same click on this link to... Motorcycle Picture Of The Day .

The XS650 Yamaha is a popular bike to chop, modify and customise, but I've never seen one done up as a Moto-X bike before... awesome!
Vintage 1939 BMW R71 flat-twin
Mean and lean Harley-Davidson built by Tramp Cycles in Japan. You can see more of this bike on the excellent PIPEBURN site too.
A minimalist Honda
Honda CB550 with all the superfluous bits taken away. That modern front end doesn't look out of place either.
I've always liked the look of the old Honda CB450, but this modest "Caff Racer" special makes it look even better. Cool!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

top