"Stay off that knee" said Dr. MaGee


At home recovering.
Will I do it again, I tell you now, "never", in a month, "perhaps", by next year... I'll sign up.
I participated in an event that was a character builder at the very least.
The milage was boring in comparison to the crucible of personalities brewing in the late night hours.
During the day magnetos & hopes were fried.
The night, tantrums & wrenches thrown.
Riders with perfect scores lied & cheated as people with only a few hundred miles clocked proved to be inspiring to all.
Some where flown home under doctor's orders & others let their own poor sportsmanship pay for their flight.
The very same act was performed with perfect nuance by some & total hypocrisy by others.
I'm sure I drove people to near murder with my personality, but I also gained life long friends & fiends.
Among the newly beloved, and only at the very moment I publish this post will I remember the names I neglect, are;
Moe, Steve, Sean, Goose, Eric, Dale, "Bill's daughters", The Jersey Devil, Doug, Dave, Joe, The Motormaids &...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

top