Have Love - Will Ferrell

So far I think Talladega Nights is the greatest movie of the 21:th Century, Will Ferrell totally kills it as Nascar driver Ricky Bobby, and so does John C. Rielly as Cal Naughton Jr;

"I like to picture Jesus in a tuxedo T-Shirt because it says I want to be formal, but I'm also here to party you know... I like to think of Jesus like with giant eagles wings, singing lead vocals for Lynyrd Skynyrd with like an angel band and I'm in the front row - hammered drunk"!

To the left is a Andrews "Hi-Lift" Cam, and to the right a special order Leineweber Cam that's going in the TT Knuckle motor. Pretty much like comparing Boomtown Rats to The Dead Boys.

Lifter housings are honed to fit .005" FHP lifters, I hope they will hold up a bit better than original ones since they'll now have to travel alot longer than before, .540" to be exact; have love - Will Ferrell... Shake and Bake!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

top