48 Panhead progress

As said in many contexts before, "the devil is in the details".
My progression curve have been pointing the wrong way lately, down the hill kind off, and now I`m back in the "making money bussiness" wich means progression is like none, zero, nada.

Last issues sorted where some more holes beeing oval and 1/4" control rod ends beeing far of their original meassures. This sounds like nothing but does actually envolve a lot of lathe work, welding, bending, drilling and time, time our worst enemy.
The wise would say "why the fuc%¤"# do you not buy new repops" but hey, I want to keep as much as possible of what is Made in Milwaukee back in 48. This means repair, repair and repair, not replace, replace. I might be stupid, oh well I know I`m stupid, else I wouldnt have been doing all this :-)













0 comments:

Post a Comment

top