Wauseon 2011 Part 2...Racing!



Sverre (AMCN) and I in the pits...



My home brewed WLDR


Pusher Man Racing Team




Wayne and the Pope



Problem...


...Solution (Muffler tape and a hose clamp..Thanks Carl)


Registration


The competition...yikes!





More competition


Board Trackers


Dale Walksler's Track Buggy




Mike Lange's machine






















Minor track side repair...



Nice grouping...








Worn out Wayne after the race






Man I'm glad I was talked into racing this year! I had a blast! My old "Charlie Jacob" motor gave it all she had (still can't compete in the straight aways). I didn't come in last and I didn't crash...that's a win in my book. The competition was tough, with experienced riders and technically superior machines in the Hand Shift Class. The track was beautiful especially for our main event. They gave it a fresh grooming just before our race.


The Board Trackers race was excellent, Pusher Man racing chalked up another win. The run for second and third was a tight one. Matt Walksler came in second with John Rhodes in third.


All in all it was a great day!


More posts to follow....

0 comments:

Post a Comment

top