The Wings Of Valkyrie's Are Always Intense

I've always loved Springer forks, and my love for them is so strong that every time I put some other fork on a bike it feels like nothing but a temporary technique to maintain the balance, a technique to restore the cosmo-mechanical balance between Sportsters, 45"s, Big Twins and Indians, for example.

But still, when I decided to build a longbike the choice of fork was not an easy one. It was acctually more of an elementary treatise upon man's past evolution, present constitution and future development.

Since I've read in the ancient book of spells that the gates of Valhalla are super narrow this cosmechanical Springer process had to start all over again. This poor 1947 fork has already been slayed and extended 30" but to settle with only an extension, even though it may be a long one, would feel a bit like if Noah made peace with Neptune before he built the ark. And to succeed with this magic mission I needed help, so I spoke with Stekarn' and he was brave enough to take on the task right away. So, now this Springer fork is once again in it's infant stages, what the future holds nobody knows, the wings of Valkyrie's are always intense.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

top